The Weirdest Cat Product for Dandruff in Older and Overweight Cats That Actually Works!

Looking for a natural solution to your cat’s dandruff and dander problem? If your kitty is overweight or getting older, she may be finding it harder to groom herself properly—especially in those hard to reach areas on her backside. Less grooming can lead to a greasy matted coat, dull fur, flaky skin, and an overabundance of dander and dandruff. Fortunately, there’s a simple, joyous, and natural way to help keep your cat’s coat shiny, clean, and free from dandruff flakes.

This is most definitely one of the strangest ones that I’ve come across. It was brought to my attention by readers of my blog. When I first saw it, I thought it was totally weird. But upon reflection and researching more into the positive experiences and raving reviews from cat owners, I’ve changed my initial thoughts, and I’d have to say it actually makes a lot of sense.

So what is it?

It’s the Burt’s Bees Dander Reducing Wipes for Cats. When I first saw this product, I derisively thought, What are these? Wet wipes for cats? And that actually IS the best way to describe them.

These Dander Reducing Wipes are EXACTLY like baby wipes, but instead of using them to wipe your baby’s butt, you wipe your cat with them (you can also wipe her bum too if needed). They look like wet wipes and are packaged like wet wipes, but since they’re for your pet, they cost twice as much. The price alone was enough to elicit an eye roll from me, but when I saw how popular they were with readers, I had to take a closer look. And since wet wipes are fairly inexpensive anyway, an additional few dollars really isn’t all that much for helping to control dandruff in your cat.

I’m admittedly a fan of Burt’s Bees’ lip balms, so I wasn’t surprised to see that the cat wipes were made with natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, honey, and colloidal oat flour.

What did surprise me was how much people RAVED about them. They raved on Amazon. They raved on Chewy.com with a 96% “Recommend Rating.” One pet owner estimated a 90% reduction in dandruff for their kitty. Others commented about a significant reduction in dry skin, shedding, and matting. And the general consensus was the wipes resulted in “soft fluffy fur.” The added bonus is that the majority of cats either didn’t mind being wiped or they LOVED being cleaned with the wipes.

People raved not only about how well the wipes worked but also about how easy and enjoyable the whole experience was. It reminded me of the video of a guy who held the tongue-shaped “Licki Brush” in his mouth to “lick” his cat. Come on, haven’t you secretly wished you could lick your cat even just once? I won’t tell!

Anyhow, instead of biting into a big ridiculous tongue-shaped cat brush (By the way, you HAVE to check this out if you haven’t seen the Licki Brush in action. It’s hilarious!), you can get the nice bonding experience of grooming your cat with a Burt’s Bees Dander Wipe. Even if your cat doesn’t have dandruff, these wipes will help make her coat soft and shiny—and they’re especially helpful for reducing dandruff in big-boned (aka overweight) and older cats.


The Weirdest Cat Product for Dandruff in Older and Overweight Cats That Actually Works! The Weirdest Cat Product for Dandruff in Older and Overweight Cats That Actually Works! Reviewed by Dogsscats on 11/16/2018 10:53:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.